Thursday, January 1, 2009

Visit to My Family Doctor

Well, wouldn't you know? About this same time, I received a letter from my doc that he is retiring. Oh great! I went to him and told him the news and he congratulated me and told me he thought it was great and that he was all for it. I asked him why the change of heart? He said, "You are getting no where after all these years and you have to get the weight off and it isn't happening in other ways." He would write the needed letter; I gave him the template. Of course, I know how long my TO DO list is and that I should be doing things on it, instead of blogging but here I am nonetheless. So, I patiently waited for the letter to be written. Fast Forward just a bit: by
Tuesday of Thanksgiving week (a long wait that I persevered through), Barix Clinic had all of my necessary paperwork from the two docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment