Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fletch's First Visit--After Hitting Judy's Car

Of course, I had just switched insurance companies so I didn't know how this would all go down with the new insurance (AAA) but they have some reciprocal agreement with AAA that they don't even need to turn in an estimate or anything, they could get the approval right there for me and they did. Then there's always the "is this going to cost me more in increased premiums for the next 50 years than it would for me to pay for this repair out of pocket." Well, it's amazing how fast those repairs add up to a sizable bill! Bob & I discussed it and decided we would have it fixed. I called them up and they said they could take it in that very day since they were not at all busy at that time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment