Monday, January 19, 2009

Ankle Continued: Three Weeks & 2 Days til Surgery!

I kept that cast on for two or three days and ended up with snow in it. Bob & I decided it was not good to have a wet foot and get sick right now so close to my surgery so I took it off for the time being, although it did feel better. It's starting to hurt again now. My Physical Therapy place is getting a new equipment system that they are sure will help my ankle. I went to the podiatrist today and he wrote me an Rx for PT, so we'll see. I just hope the machine arrives real soon so we can get started.

I have been drinking some protein shakes and although I don't crave them, they aren't too bad. I also have been trying out various protein bars. I can't believe how filling they are. But they do say that your taste preferences may change quite considerably after surgery so we'll see.............I can't imagine not liking ice cream! But who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment